Breaking

Sunday, September 12, 2021

My Darkest Days – Still Worth Fighting For

My Darkest Days – Still Worth Fighting For

Still Worth Fighting For” is a new release from My Darkest Days. My Darkest Days’s “Still Worth Fighting For” is that real music that people will always run to when they need a reason to keep going. It’s soulful and honest, while still being top-class music. From the writing, production, and vocal approach, it all hits the mark in superb fashion to truly make this an amazing debut for his fans to enjoy. It’s just my opinion!!

Listen to “Still Worth Fighting For” by My Darkest Days.

What do you think about this song? Drop a comment below…

The post My Darkest Days – Still Worth Fighting For appeared first on Honk Magazine.



from Honk Magazine https://ift.tt/2XayIif
via gqrds

No comments:

Post a Comment