Breaking

Friday, July 16, 2021

Casscade Returned Back To The Spotlight With A New Single “Dance For Me”

North West LDN rapper, singer, and songwriter Casscade is back and has once again returned in innovative fashion. This time in the form of a mashup x cover of his latest single ‘Dance For Me’ with one of his favourite tracks from Kanye West ‘Flashing Lights’ which features soul songstress Carmy Love. “Dance For Me” represents an artist truly in his artistic groove.

Casscade said,

“I’m at this point in my career where I want to manifest the artistry in my mind and the variety of things I like. I’m a music nerd. I’ll YouTube search like piano versions of tracks I really like so it was only right I had my own”.

“Dance For Me” follows Casscade’s previous singles ‘Crazy Scenes’ which was premiered by DJ Semtex on Capital Xtra and was also championed by GRM Daily’s Under The Radar feature, Linkup TV, Mixtape Madness, Guap and Dummy. The track saw Casscade collab with prolific American producer Saint Cardona (whose credits include; Young M.A, Fivio Foreign and Mariah Angelica). Other highlights tracks include ‘Hurry Up & Buy’ which features the Gold-selling German artist Joshi Mizu.

This was added to various official Spotify and Amazon Music playlists with further media support coming from Backspin Mag, SBTV and Noctis Mag.

|

Connect with Casscade

Instagram | Twitter

The post Casscade Returned Back To The Spotlight With A New Single “Dance For Me” appeared first on Honk Magazine.



from Honk Magazine https://ift.tt/3wFijOd
via gqrds

No comments:

Post a Comment