Breaking

Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Shantell Valcin : Hot New Model On The Radar

What do you do for a living?
“I am a Pose for artists, photographers, or customers to help advertise a variety of products, including clothing, cosmetics, food, jewelry and appliances.”

Who are some of your biggest influencers in the industry?
“Rihanna, Cardi B, & Lady Gaga.”

What legacy would you like to leave behind for yourself?
“My greatest accomplishment has been graduating from school despite the fact that when I was a kid, a psychiatrist suggested to my mom that I wouldn’t be able to make it through the rest of the school year . I guess the “experts” aren’t always right.”

Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?

“In 5 years I would like to see myself leading a team of dedicated and motivated people. I would like to grow as a individual both professional and personal. I see myself being very successful on a mountain property, with my a family that I’ve always wanted.”

Instagram – Finefem
SnapChat – Finefemmodel

The post Shantell Valcin : Hot New Model On The Radar appeared first on Honk Magazine.



from Honk Magazine https://ift.tt/3elGvxe
via gqrds

No comments:

Post a Comment