Breaking

Thursday, September 1, 2022

L.Teez’s – “I Need You” (ft. Lea Keeley)

Montreal-based jazz-rap singer and songwriter L.Teez releases a new single called “I Need You” (ft. Lea Keeley). The single “I Need You” is the first song he created 2 years ago with The Resort 46. Born from a jam session with Drums, Keys, and bass, it was his first time making a song in that fashion. “I Need You is a song that talks about loving the things you need. An appreciation letter to whatever, or whoever makes you want to live.” The record comes together in perfect timing to make something must hear with the production working in sync, with the artistry that stands out in the pen and drives it home with the flow to make for a musical experience worth coming back to for time to come.

Listen to L.Teez’s  new song “I Need You” (ft. Lea Keeley):

The post L.Teez’s – “I Need You” (ft. Lea Keeley) appeared first on Honk Magazine.



from Honk Magazine https://ift.tt/0IhwQxR
via gqrds

No comments:

Post a Comment