Breaking

Friday, May 1, 2020

La’Shan Molden: Hot Model On The Radar

Bio

La’ Shan Molden, Is 20 years old , from Detroit, MI.

 

What do you do for a living ?

“I am currently a freelance model who’s studying to be a doula with plans to become a life coach/ motivational speaker.”

Who are some of your biggest influencers in your industry?

“As of now I only have love for everyone, as far as Steve Harvey and 2pac I look up to them. Although, I adore Rihanna and Teyana Taylor.”

What would you consider your biggest accomplishment thus far in your career?

“Being published, and creating great content and concepts which was captured by some amazing photographers here in Atlanta. Working with a new lingerie brand and just gaining many opportunities.”

Where do you see yourself in the next five years?

“In 5 years I should be at least starting or finalizing one of my projects and being further in each of my careers.”

 

 

The post La’Shan Molden: Hot Model On The Radar appeared first on Honk Magazine.



from Honk Magazine https://ift.tt/2yXYHge
via gqrds

No comments:

Post a Comment